Monday, August 12, 2013

As so it begins...

So I figured it was about damn time I got one of these.

For those that do not know me, I'm Jodi. I am 27, work in IT and am a single mom. I live in North Carolina and have been here since 2009. I have a son who is 7 and is an aspiring dancer who keeps me busy.... and broke.

Let's face it, in today's economy, everyone's dollar must stretch a lot further that before. As a one income family, I have had to deal with this for years. What extra I have tends to go to my son's dance, so when I DO spend money on myself, I must make sure I am getting the best deal possible.

I hope that my blog, filled with subscription box reviews, sales and way's to save money can help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment