The box itself is 9" x 4" x 4" and even that was not enough for everything this month! The theme this month was "Flip Flop Summer" Beach Themed Box.
As you can see, there are lots of awesome things and each month is different! To not flood this post in photos, I groups the items into 3's which will give a better breakdown hopefully.
The box itself is tied with a really cute flip flop charm, I'm thinking of adding it to a chain for a fun summer necklace.
These goodies were the ones that could not fix in the box. It also came with a postcard explaining the theme and who this months sponsor was. (www.slipperyslopesoaps.etsy.com & www.facebook.com/pages/slippery-slope-soaps/183105490598) and there was the monthly discount sheet listing all the discounts from the different sample suppliers in the box. Some of these can be amazing deals!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels - I love the idea of sweet and salty.
- A Touch of Double J Pear - Looks to be pear flavored hard candy.
- Ju-C Suckers tangerine Flip-Flop sucker.
- Caribbean Teakwood tea lights that smell amazing. I get 3-8-1 candles in this scent and love it. The throw is amazing.
- Orange Dreamsicle tart warmer shaped like a flip flop
- Custom gift tags that are really cute, the only downside is the company name is on them in pretty big writing so I doubt I will use them for actual gifts.
- Flip Flop bottle cap magnet. I really like this because I use a ton of magnets and this one is headed to work!
- Lavender Cucumber Sage tart warmer and smells really nice
- Lavender Dead Sea bath salts - it's a really nice size (16oz), I can use it for multiple baths.
- Malibu Rum Cupcake scented tart. I don;t know if I will be able to put this one in the warmer because it smells like frosting and rum. (In a totally good way)
- Button pin - I honestly have no idea what this is supposed to be a image of.
- Rosehip Jasmine soap, its a nice trial size that I will probably pass on to my mother who loves handmade soap.
- From this month's sponsor I got a 2oz sample of their Beach Bum Body Lotion and a nice smelling tea light.
- Handmade necklace mad out of a bottle cap with a picture of a killer whale.
- Herbal Attitudes Insect Repellent. It's all natural and they made sure to wrap it nicely in bubble wrap to protect it in shipping!
- Really cute earrings. I like how simple they are.
- These other earrings I am NOT a fan of. They look cheap and like something I made when I was 12. Needless to say these will not be worn.

This was probably my favorite item this month. It was a Mini Citrus Spa Kit that held 2 Lemongrass Sugar Scrub cubes and 2 heart shaped Orange Blossom Glycerin Soaps.
All in all, I paid $25 dollars and got a ton of new things to try! 20 different samples this month and many had multiples. If you love hand made goodies, bath and body items and candles you will love this subscription! I will be posting a link as soon as I can. Sign ups open at the beginning of each month and you must go buy each months boxes, it is not a reoccurring subscription.











No comments:
Post a Comment